Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Roof Tally So Far (minus more than a few or so)

These eggplants and peppers still need to be potted up or given away!



The Tally
16 Tomatoes
I Pot of Mint from Allotment
1 Pot of Rosemary
1 Pot of Sweet Peas, 4 ivy, cardoon (Cynara cardunculus) <- rennet cheese-making substitute (eat the stem)
1 sm pot lavender
7 pepper plants in 4 pots
2 eggplants in 1 pot
1 orange eggplant in a pot
chives & mustard greens
1 pots of sages
1 strawberry
Parsley(s), Gayla's Mint, Bloody Dock (needs to be repotted - I just read it will get pretty big ... not quite like the mustard greens)

I Still Need to Plant
Gayla's Naranjilla, Edame (3), cippolini onions, basils, eggplants, edible flowers, beans, peas?
ornamental glasses and ground cover



Find out the name of the third thorny plant I got from Gayla ... Morelle de Balbis (Solanum sisymbrifolium) but I don't think that's what it is from some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment